Daniel’ in the Lion's Den''

 
Every blessings, Every Sorrow of raging war against the wind. And all my burdens left for Tomorrow,
 
I'll see my Savior once again
The Path is no longer narrow, And I Can see it closing up again, He said Go Straight, My soul he takes, But pain fills up again, And oh I know I break for him, -=---- But this den is Small they’ve thrown me in...
There’s Lions all around, I’m wearing thin, But to him I call,, Cause he is more then my fear so on Hand’s and Knees I Bow, I bind, and I COUNT MY FEAR OUT!!! My God is with me, My God goes before me, I will not fear, And with just one shout, I see in Gold, a Angel before me,, And these Lions walk out!!
 
I’m Daniel in the lions' den, And Lord I’ve heard Stories of tales of before,
I’ve seen with my eye’s of the Glory of you, .... Lord And Here I Melt, In a way I haven't melted before, My Lips are tasting- What they haven’t tasted before, A Scream of Joy my ------------------------God is with me, And he will save me-------------------------------------
He will save me, Even when I fail to recognize. And I stop Testifying his Name And I Reject and Refuse, Again and again,
 
I STOP LEANING ON HIM I make my den small, It’s full of Fear when I Reject
 
What I have I am Less then what Daniel’
 
 Was He fully trusted , He was God’s, He was blameless in his sight, AND I have Shame, Speaking he’s name though
 
I SAY EVERYTHINGS IGHT, AND I REMEMBER IN THE CAR WITH MY MA’MA ASKING HER EVERYTHING I KNEW TO ASK, ABOUT GOD AND HEAVEN!!!
But I GASPED Me and God’ We’ AREN’T so tight, And those are the word’s I Remember saying,
And I still have Fright when SOMEONE REALLY LOVES THE LORD!! I still ask myself if I’m playing God, when I'm PRAYING TO GOD Then I realize even Daniel had doubt,
 
 
  That those Lions would walk out, And it’s ok cause I HEAR HIM SAY
‘It’ is ......................................................
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet