''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

I Feel sometimes I need to be a Stronger Christian,
All this talk of the Younger generation, The way YOU preach at me, While
I'm crying,
Like, WE'RE NOT THE SAME They say Don't give in, Your giving in? But I haven't though I have Sinned,
 
No. I haven't given in, I'm just taking it all in, If not being Ok, Means I sin, Look within yourself God feels pain, Infect He is Ok to share in sufferings, Cause he suffered for YOU, ME And I didn't let them have the Best of me,
I want him to take the Rest of me, Because I am, Dead to me!!
I, Am Dead to me!!
 
Though I am Fully alive,
This Pain, Can take this body, And Break me open, Cause I know, I am Chosen, The Devil
can knock me down and kill
 me now, We're a Chosen generation, Hear, it, out Living, out, loud, So when I don’t Speak, Maybe it's because we talk about Foolish things that don't matter just passing time, Just passing an Hour But my Lord has Power, Why don't we bring up Christ every Hour, If there's power in the name, And in the blood he gave?
And Hay, I'm not Perfect, At times I come on to Strong,, And it's ok not to have every word in a song, If you have the tune
 
sing along, God doesn't care if your RIGHT, Or Religiously correct, Last time I Checked he died so we didn't have to worry about that, Hear me out, Cause
I'm taking the time to LIVE OUT loud
 And here's what you get when you take the time, Instead of Needing all of your ducks in a line, The Devil 
    
He can have our Body But when it comes to the Soul who has Control? It's not him, My God comes in, And we live!! It doesn't matter if we're Perfect, Who is, God is, We're not, And we can fall, after fall, It's
 
ok cause My God has Love for us that Defeated the Grave,
So it's OK Not to be OK
 
So I’ll pray, after, I pray and Thank God I have the Words to say, Sometimes days are not your days and That’s Ok, That builds Faith!! And when we are not Strong enough HE IS
Or don’t think we’ll
 
 Measure up, or be enough, You are you did, WISDOM IS THIS
My God made it OK in such a way,
 
 For us not to be Ok So we can go on living Today, But living HIS way, Christ did not Measure up, Yet somehow HE WAS ENOUGH For all of us
Because he took the Cross,
 
 And all his Ways to SAVE THIS DAY,
 HE MADE A WAY, WHERE THERE WAS NO WAY!!
 So we could be ok
and live this Day!!!
 
 
 

                                   Thanks' for Watching.. Your' all Wonderful .and God chose you, made you how you are  for a Reason, And your where you should be in life... :)     

 
 


 
 
 
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

Waiting at your feet