Judger'

 
Girl's who want to judge you, But at First there nice to you to make them feel better, Well I don't got, Time for that, So stick that on your Nicely, new, Sweater, Yeah I really don't want to talk to you about weather


cause I got something better Then talking about weather, And sitting on your cell, Gossiping, And lying while Half the world is out there dying, Burning in hell, Committing suicide, Cause someone forgot to tell them,
 
There is nothing wrong with them, I see a Little Girl as she is struggling, against every wall that tells her she will fall? She will fail, She is worthless,
No one cares, She is useless,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 She is CURSED, Well she didn't care to be hurt, She didn't care
to be STRONG AND BOLD
 because she could feel, Though on the phone no one cared to, Call and Tell the Little Girl, that she is Worth more Or was, Cause now she is dead.. Or in her mind, Yes she was blind,to let
 
 
lies creep in, and creep out, Fears and doubts, Keep
Creepin, Her inside out Until life is hanging by a thread, because what was said, Now she wishes she was dead, every night, trying to Flee the fears, Pain
 
 leaves,So don't give me that crap, Your Believing the lie, I'm sorry people can't look, Someone in the EYES, I'm sorry I let that DEFEAT me but don't leave me there, Because I admit I have FEARS, and this pain is still there, But I don't stay there, Get Real, Cause I don't, Don't tell me I do, I surrender two, Guess you don't know me so well, So don't tell me I've got sins, When You do two, But you don't look at those, well they still show, They shine, But you can still be just fine, Cause you point out every else in line? Don't forget we are all Hypocrites here!! Guess we let that fly outta the cup, We let that go, We took her Hope!!! And let the innocent die, We did it before, And each day we live we do it more
 
and more! We'll I was like that girl, there was a lot, So don't tell me I'm afraid to get caught,
Call, it as it is, Well I know Cause honey I was , a long time ago, It ain't short and really not narrow But you can still hear those who Cry, Don't close your ears, Cause we live on a battlefield, This is our Ministry not just
 
living LIFE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet