2018 to 2021 ,H,U,No Growth


 Season's come and go, Scary Really, My Season is Now I am Fully Recovered,

Fun,Not Really 2018 I had a lot of Independence, Little did I know then I Didn't appreciate it enough I ended up trading it all for a little more than, Just going to School, Yes now I can say. It was just a hookup,

I was motivatied to take classes to... for Public Speaking, I had my life figured out a little bit but

I lost Focus, I found someone I thought was Worthy to be around! I'm sure you Ladies understand,Life is not fair, I liked him, but it ended with me in the Hospital and

Sneaking  around, Got me hit by a Car.. Please Laugh, if not be safe still,,,Your Worth is not Determined by a Guy or Girl, I lost everything for someone who didn't even like me,,And the Games weren't even that fun,  ACNH is More Fun, A little more cute, and more kid Friendly, Might be why no one around me likes it haha

So as I said I'm Recovered now, From a Brain bleed, Unfortunately I can recall everything though So why not Write about this to us

,the hardest part is the protection of my family I just wanna do my own thing, But there's no Growth in that,Idk why I'm writing here, I feel like I'm a mess now, Lost all motivation, Lost all hope, Respect for myself, and it wasn't worth it,if you need to do something Risky jump across a River in Animal crossing.!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet