What was my business wasn't your Drama!!


 When it seems everyone's doing something in there life but you.. Everyone's getting in a relationship, Engaged, Married, Having kids, Moving out, Traveling, getting a Job, And your left with None of that,, And as many times as you Hear it's not your Season, Doesn't make it Easy at all, Some People Believe in the ' When it's time it will,happen ,I believe in the'' If you make it Happen it will come


Unfortunately, Everything

 is in the way of me making anything happen for me, right now it's irritating, job, Realationship. So the Way I'd make it happen isn't the way everyone goes, But at least I'd have something going on in life, I'd be trying, After learning the Wrong ways to go on your own.  You learn better ways to go on your Own

After a few slip ups, and mine were never supposed to get out, You learn better ways

And that would be Great if I could just be able to learn myself,Teach myself,

As an adult it's irritating,,,, as a kid ok, whatever....

Let them learn,Let them Continuing living and doing what everyone Bloody does, People Screw up along the way..oh well,, that's just life shouldn't put them back in trying to live due to a screw up let them continue,And Prove you Wrong

No one wants everything in there life getting a audience, and a Lot of things shouldn't be up in Air

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet