Wasn't Enough..



This will be a Blog getting the Words out '' Wasn't Enough,And Never will be, I'm sure a lot of other Atypicals and None, Atypicals feels like this and nothing Adds up

I don't mean to put ' I' In it it's Clear it's meaning that to just haven't had it in me to Clearify, But we're all Not Enough, I'm back to being Stuck in a Apartment with a 69 year old and a 65 year old
No before I wasn't Moved out either, But I was    trying before the Car hit me, I was putting hour's.     At a Teen Center too 
And Greeting at my Home church
So my irritation lays here why didn't the Man upstairs Reward me? For the Time I put in? To what they call Ministry
Why wasn't I Enough, He Rewards countless People when they are Faithful
Yes I was Nieve, And did something stupid but was it that big of a Deal, I didn't go Knowingly,, Not only did I Screw up being Rewarded, But the Term Minstry leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Not just due to one incident, But I'm not gonna talk on that cause it's pointless, I just thought I could get back to where I was before I started my Stupidity, And Before the Car hit me, And I realized as I was taking Trash out
I'm never gonna get what I had before back
That ,I don't feel is How God Works with the Disabled people so I'm left facing it again, Just like the 'I'll never be Non- Atypical
I've been at War with God for almost 5 years now
Not as much War with myself yet but I'm getting there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet