Disabled, But My Word's will Never be..

To be Honest No!I

I Don't like being a advocate for this
I don't like how I feel so Strongly for those who are Disabled.
I Wish I Could go back to Hidding it
But I know that's not how I am to Live, I wish No one was
treated like just a Disabled with No Say, It make's me sick knowing that so many are Shut up by Every Nation and not Heard!!

AS YOU READ THIS THANK YOU, THIS IS A TIME TO BAND TOGETHER AND ARISE..

John 9:2-7 - And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
We are a Blind People, To Disabled and the Killing of Unborn Exodus 21:22-25 22"If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

DO WE NOT SEE THE JUDGMENT THAT AWAIT'S US WE HAVE YET TO SEE IT ALL CHURCH'S!!!


Isaiah 60:1 1"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.As I I Write I just think Back two year's Ago When I got hit by that Car May 12th, 2018 I honestly Didn't care,But Now I am Fully sold out on both these thing's And I Write in Hope it Start's Revival here, In every Nation

UNTILL OUR BATTLE IT WON....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet