Covid 19, Do's An Dont's Learning Curve

I'd Like to Touch Base on this Topic, Cause Anxiety And Worrying in this Season is such a big Deal
Panic Buying,Panic  Explaining, Doing everything in a Panic it's  for one not Helping!! We all have Stuff we could Rather be doing during this Season.Places we'd Rather be then staying in and taking care of yourself for the Sake of Other's.


Get a Cup of Tea and Let's Talk about what We  can do in this, lock-down!!! 

This is just for a Season, So Rest, Do you, But don't Take this Time just  for yourself,but also  other's  Do some Yoga, Read Some  Book's, Then get out, Walk around your Neighborhood and be as help for other's  We're all in this Together, Make someone's Day Brighter. Instead of Focusing on us, We can take the time to Better Focus on other's



, I'm alway's about Me,Me, Me. But I Realized, Something This can be a Learning Experience if I Let it, If we let it, We can see  a Difference in us and those Around us, We don't have to Spend it on us
Buying whatever you Desire,No that's far from what you do in these Situation's, 
It's a Banding Together Season, So band together with those round you, And let this be a Starting Ground for more Better, intimidate, Moment's. I'm just being Honest I Feel like i'm losing Control and I Start Fighting  it had to be Me, Putting pieces back Together , And Maybe your the Same way, To whoever is Reading this I Challenge you take this time to not just do you but Also those Around you!! 

Here's Two Really Helpful  Book's that have Helped me on Challenging myself to focus on other's and Not my Need for Control.

 1. How to Win Friend's and influence People.Dale Carnegie.
2 .Control Girl, Shannon Popkin..
Conversation Peace. Mary A kassion



AND IF YOU LIKED THE READ DO LET ME KNOW!! IF YOU'VE READ THE BOOK'S OR ARE GOING TO I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR INPUT... STAY   SAFE... And be a Helper  for  Many!!!! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet