''Drop False View of Self''Be honest with you''

My start of this blog is a Song that Relates to my feeling's As she sing's my life is what I'm Fighting for!!

And as of now I feel that most now, A near Death accident is a Awakening to something you need to understand.

  ?So what do we need to know?
I've never wanted to Speak of what I deal with my Mild C-P, and now I'm finding that a life with the shame of coming out with what you deal with is not a life God Intended. Even though my case is a Low case doesn't make hiding it ok.... As I've been Awakened I realized,     as for those reading this be at peace with yourself, and don't hid any of your failing's.  I Grew up Constantly having Accident's/ And falling down in High school, It was going from the Dr's to home.  Then back to the Dr's/ From early on it was Constant Physical therapy.... As of now I'm back to Physical therapy..... And as Hard as it is to be back . I'm Glad because, I now see what I was like then/The Girl not admitting to what she deal's with...The Girl going past her  Limit's, The girl not seeing it for what it is...Yes  and now at 22 I see it end's here, I can't go back to hiding it from people, not dealing with what happens in your life 24/7 is  in itself. a Disorder
At Ten my Family Members saw that I couldn't easily be outside, Without  a Slip my first Awakening for my Family taking me out to play at the Beach. In witch case I ended up jumping on a Mussel. It  was then I understood my limit's..

For the one's Reading this know yourself, take it for what it is. Everything in life is not there to take or leave if you Choose
A lot of what we're given is to Learn/ get stronger from/ And let it Shine.

Those with illness, disorder,   disease here's to you.. it can be exhausting to talk about, And you don't know what person you can talk with on it who are understanding or at least care...that should make you be more real with you. don't let it make  you hid who you are
We can't Change us but our Action's to Deal with self we can Change, I stand here with everyone struggling as of now and I'm praying me being more Honest with it..help's a few we are not in it alone, As  Lavigne's song  - Head Above Water state's we need someone/ His name is Jesus- It get's harder.. So understand God Allows it to pull you closer to him...


And with admitting without Fear you become Stronger.  So keep it calm before the Storm and after Fight for what matter's!!!! 

I Was always a bit to over it, When I needed to be for it, So letting this word out. thanks to all Following and Reading my updates, On my'' Headstrong page'' The page was Created due to this and to  Help out's dealing with it...So if you feel like passing it along please do!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet