Paper towns/Fault in our stars review!!!

 Ok. So I'm a Huge fan of John Green, but paper town's just somewhat Disappointed me..

Shouldn't have Watched the movie First!! 

But I Was really looking forward to  reading this Book,.  1, John Green is by far, my favorite Writer, and Number one Inspiration,..

2. I've watched the movie.  and I loved IT..


Here's why it Disappointed me!! After 'Margo's, and Quentin's Mission of 
 revenge in the Dead of night, 

They go to Sea World, To Brake in??


It had me, Stopping, Cause it wasn't in the movie.

Up until then, The Revenge was done well in the movie, Depicting on the book, It was done very nicely! 

The town was paper, but the memories were not.”
John Green, Paper Towns


And of course the actor's in it were Perfect for it, Nat Wolff
( As he was,  in the Fault in our Star's)

 And Cara Delavigne, Though  she was not in the Fault in our Star's, They picked the perfect actor for it “I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.”
John Green, Paper Towns


( Very fierce, I Love the attitude she gave the movie. Up- part of watching the movie first, While Reading the book, Your Mind Replays the scene's of the movie as you Read, It's Wonderful !!!!
“When did we see each other face-to-face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that, we were just looking at ideas of each other, like looking at your window shade but never seeing inside. But once the vessel cracks, the light can get in. The light can get out.”
John Green, Paper Towns



(I'm Definitely looking forward to Finishing THE BOOK!!



The Fault in our Stars, Was, Dramatic and sad but so Unbelievably  Good  it had me feeling for the Actor's, It had me Crying with them, And as well as Paper town's the actor's were perfect for it, And did so well. 



As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars


“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars


Both book's, highly recommended
IF YOU HAVEN'T, READ THEM!!

 WATCH THE MOVIE'S IF YOU HAVEN'T AS WELL!!!

























































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet