While on med's.Exit from the ugly

 I'm on med's and I Realized something while talking to my mom How often do we want a exit the Ugly? Like me i want a job but  i wanna exit from wanting one and not being able to have one and in this world  it can be so  easy to take something to dumb that down even if not really needed


I Don't  need med's to sleep  at night, But it's much easier to  get to sleep if your on some  Med's (  Escape from reality) if needed med's are a good thing if not needed it's a fine thing to do, take something cause reality can be a ugly thing, My dad has to do it Due  to his Weak  Heart it's                   Working, it's helping might be a little annoying but Reality can be annoying too, Ugly and Annoying............................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet