1.  Ok So I'm trying to stop Listening  To Depressing Music Even If Your a little depressed  You don't have to go to  Depressing Music.  I've found  That when you are.  Depressed  If  you Listen to more uplifting Music . It Helps the Way you act alot and you may even feel better When Your Depressed Don't Just Sit There and Think about how awful your Situathen is and Listen   To Depressing  Music . Talk to God!! And Listen to  Music  that doesn't make you feel depressed  Psalm 40:1-2 says  I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm pld  ace to stan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet