People Tell me all the Time they like my accent. But It's not a accent Lol...  Its called Cerebral Palsy.
 So What is Cerebral Palsy Anyway??? Cerebral Palsy is a  disorder of movement, muscle tone or posture that is caused by injury or abnormal development in the immature brain, most often before birth...   I never fully understood this.. Nor did I want to.. Never Really Talked about it.. It was a Part of me I Hated.  And It made me Hate myself, Everyone Around me, And my Life. Most Importantly.. It Made me hold Bitterness Towards God.. And now I understand..  It take's you to understand yourself. before you can understand Other's Most People Would not even ask About anything like this,There afraid to touch it. Its too Personal.. afraid  too have a deeper Conversation then ''Hi how was your day'...Before now I was like that, afraid  too have a deeper Conversation with others, Afraid that they may see who I Really am. Not only was I afraid of who I was. I didnt like who I was...  You have To Love yourself before you can Love others..
1 Corinthians 13:4-7  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  All my Life.. I've been trying to hide.. Hide From Myself. You Can't hide from Who you are,
 Its not Gods fault I Was Born this way. It was Noones fault.. It was my fault I Looked at it in a Negative way...... Psalm 139 verse 13-14

You created my inmost self
Knitted me together in my mother's womb.
For so many marvels I thank you
a wonder am I, and all your works are wonders <3


Now You are Christ's body, and members individually. (1Cor.12:27)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet