A Deeper calling/ Kept safe!!

    What is the True meaning of  'deep'  As I was standing there looking into the water as the sun glided over it.. I Thought to myself, What does it mean to be in a Deep, phase of life. The Bible say's.  


When you go through deep waters,
    I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
    you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
    you will not be burned up;
    the flames will not consume you.
  Isaiah 43:2


''Deep means'' Very intense or extreme.
When I think of the Word Deep.  I think of the moment in our life, Where we're in the valley, When we're being tested, and tempted.  I also think of the Deep Love that Christ has for us!! That when we are put in a scary situation, He's there and protects us, and keeps us safe from harm. 

Just like that
Verse says, He will be with you, and the flames won't consume you.
  !!!The rivers will not drown you!!!

To be in something deep is to have it surrounding you. To have it overwhelming you.

Love so deep, Its washing over me.. 


Like David was put, in a battle Field with a Giant. He wasn't harmed, He Defeated something that seemed impossible, yet he was kept safe!!
1 Samuel 17:45
Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied
That is Deep, The Love of Christ, That even when we are put in  a Difficult situation. It becomes less difficult,  A situation with Danger , But the Danger doesn't get to us because we are Children of God!!
And his  Armies of Angel's look after us
the bible say's Psalm 91:9-12 
   If you make the Most High your dwelling
      even the LORD, who is my refuge- 
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent
 'He will order his angels to protect and guard
you, 
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.  Here in him we find shelter
Captivated by the splendor. I'm wide awake, drawing close, stirred by grace
And all my heart is yours
All fear removed, I breathe you in, I lean into
Your love, oh, your love.


Lean into his Love, He keeps us safe....... Our calling is to Find Shelter  in him, and to let him keep us safe...... To rest in his arms and know, We are safe.
To stand before the Giant, And take him down!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet