New Horizen''Regreting , Re-Creating Response!!

Before I Write I Wanna say Sorry to All who like me who are Disabled
To me Disability was just  a Flaw we have, Just a Mistake, 


Just a Failure in God's Handiwork wasn't Anything that Could be Used for Good, But I've had some Hard thinking, Some may  put it Wake up Call's and the only Word that Comes to Mind now is 'Strong, Able, 

Strength, Love, Brave,  I Was  one who put Disabled people Down just as those who put me down in High school, I Became one
And I Had too see that ugliness in me At 21, 21 year's of that Ugly Mindset, Our Mindset is power to All Reading, The Mind I Believe is where it all Start's Hah, I Don't want that Taking over Anymore,   And I want us all to have that Right mindset. Looking back on my Life I Only Regret How I Responded. 

I'm Mild,C-p, Ataxia, Type,
Also little Autism is there
I Don't Wanna Continue  not being Willing to look at Fact's, I Was Unwilling to look into my Disability's till after I Had another Brain Injury in 2018/ 5/12.
Let's not Wait till then To get a Right Mindset,Out look on Us, Disability, And Life. We Don't have to Wait, We don't have to Give our Right being US away, I'm so Blessed by those who are as well 'Disabled, Disabled lives Matter!!!!

I'm Loving Truly being me, And you can too, Don't Allow Anything, Or anyone Stop you
Believe  in you.. We all need some New Horizen in life, Disabled or not. atypical or non- atypical   

Youtuber, Korea-z
 Disabled but not Unable, FB Page.
Personaly Spoken, FB. Page.
Twich Queenbee334

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet