Give Me Faith, To Fear

   I have a history i use to stick my Finger down my throat, back in high school I stopped my sophomore year I've been without temptation (thoughts of doing it) for 3 or 5 year's

I was Angry at myself for losing something and before I Realized I had my Finger down my throat

Our Spirit is Weak, So Weak But he is Strong in us When our Flesh Fails, He won't fail us, We won't Leave us
Even in our Failures, He is there, He doesn't Turn from us, Cause he knows we're going to Fail, We're going to Stumble
He knows that, And he is willing to overlook our Mess,  and we need to admit, and submit, That we can be Messy Cause we each have a huge ,mess, We are Messy Christians since the Fall we have been

It's our nature, It's who we are, we were made to Need Help, We were made to show weakness, We get to be okay with the fact we're human we're going to make Messes, Never let anyone tell you other wise, Stay Humble, Stay true to you and God, Know He is there, He doesn't look at you Wrongly for it,

He enjoys Cleaning  two!!!


He Cleans up  Messes, He move's ,He doesn't put it on someone else to do, Take out the Trash, He does it
Cause  you mean that much to him, He is Faithful if we are willing to come Clean, Let us go, Something has to Break sometimes, A mess has to be made, Too bring us even Closer, for me it was this, A wake up call, Your not far, From Falling, Our Flesh is really Weak, I didn't understand just how much Truth was be hide that, I didn't Fear enough to understand that

If we Fear it will give us Power to Fight, the thing's that are too Heavy to Carry
His Spirit is Strong in us, We can Discern better what to do, What Happened, He open's up clear path's  for us
with  knowledge, Understanding

It will make a way to Easily lay it aside, And Deal with our failing's, We all fall Short,  But when we don't Deal we open our life
to more hurt, To more pain, To  less peace, Less joy, less Love, Less Goodness,. Less Clarity, More Chaos



And   The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.  : Proverbs 1:7 He is more then willing to help you, To Break you, To soften heart's if we are willing, He will give faith to Endure this race

He can Cleanse us, If we Trust that HE is Good 

 HE is strong enough to take what we face, It's not a one time Promise, He Promises a lifetime, If we take His  wisdom and instruction Above man,   
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and
fall; but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength. 
They will

 soar on wings like eagles;
    they will

run and not grow weary,
    they will

walk and not be faint...
 Isaiah 40:29-31

....................................................So open up
, AND soar..............................................................

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet