Made 2 Love!!

Love is everywhere you go. We were made with love, we were made 2 Love.

If you think I'm talking about the love you experience with your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, or maybe a pet for some... Yeah! No! not even close to what I'm talking about!

And if you're looking to read about the fake stuff with a very happy ending......than this is not for you..... Go watch a Disney princess movie!

I'M TALKING ABOUT REAL LIFE!


I'm talking about True Love from the One above, love that will last forever!

1. True love, real love..a love that will last forever!

2. God made us to love, not only the things around us. But, we were made to love God!

3. We were made with Creative Hands not just us, but everything around us...

Once again.... You were made with Creative Hands, with Loving Hands, made by Love, and made 2 love..

Made 2 Love The ONE Above...... idk about you but this is sounding like a happy ending to me...Ok, so I'm sure you heard it said...

Luke 10:27 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind" and, "Love your neighbor as yourself."


If Not For You

If not for you, I wouldn’t know
What true love really meant.
I’d never feel this inner peace;
I couldn’t be content.
If not for you, I’d never have
The pleasures of romance.
I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love’s sweet, silly dance.
I have to feel your tender touch;
I have to hear your voice;
No other one could take your place;
You’re it; I have no choice.
If not for you, I’d be adrift;
I don’t know what I’d do;
I’d be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, if not for you.

                                                                  By Joanna Fuchs
 
 
 
I Didn't write this poem!! I Found  it.. Just my thought's
this poem describe's what I'm talking about.

If it wasn't for God we wouldn't know what true love is.
We were made 2 love.....2 love God..... and to be captured by the King..
And if we're not captured by the King, what are we captured by.. all the pretty things of life?
 
 
 
 
Ok, so here's a poem I just wrote!
I believe it also describes what I'm talking about...
 
!! Captured by the King!!!

Oh Lord, capture our hearts for You.
Let us love You
We were made 2 love You.
Created by You, made with Loving Hands.
Lead us into your Arms of Love!
You made us to love..
And be loved by You.
We were made 2 love
2 love You.
Capture our hearts for You Lord.
Rain on us, set a fire, a flame that can't be contained.
Flood our soul's with Your love oh Lord..
We were made 2 love.
2 love You!
Capture us, let us be captured by the King
We were made to love
Made 2 love You.
Made in many creative ways.
Made with Your Creative Hands!!!
Let this love not stop raining down,
Let this fire not burn out.
You are water to the weary land.
You're the Cup that won't run dry.
Let us run into your wide open Arms of Love.
Lord capture us.
You made us with love.
we were made to love You!


 Marriam Miles
                                                                                                     8/12/2012


    Oh Sweet jesus.. He's so good to us....... He made us with his love, He made us to love, love him, and be loved by him <3 Thank you for reading my blog... God bless!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet