The Story of Easter. Part 1

The Jewish high priests and elders of the Sanhedrin accused Jesus of blasphemy, arriving at the decision to put him to death. But first they needed Rome to approve of their death sentence, so Jesus was taken to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor in Judea. Although Pilate found him innocent, unable to find or even contrive a reason to condemn Jesus, he feared the crowds and let them decide Jesus' fate. Stirred by the Jewish chief priests, the crowds declared,"Crucify him!" The Only sinless man Would Soon Pay the Cost for us all. ................He paid the ultimate price. His very life. I've Been Looking for this verse, I'm so Flippin Happy. I Found it!!!!!!! Think God ♥ (John 11:25) “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who
believes in me will live, even if they die." --Jesus ♥ This is the Reason Why we Celebrate Easter (: I'll be Posting More Everyday till Easter, So Keep Reading (:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet