Seeking God's Love

If you keep searching, and searching for boyfriends and girlfriends to make you happy, how will you ever find what God has for you. What God has for you is so much more then you will ever find. Seek for want he wants for you and surely you will find everything he desires to give you.    
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. If you're only searching for love in the flesh you're never gonna find real love. 
There's only one true Love, and that's Jesus.
Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.
 

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
His Love is greater and not like any love you will  find in this world. His Love is pure and never fails.
It will not change.... It will forever remain.... He is the Way the Truth and the Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Connection ♥

''It’s Okay Not to be Perfect ''

Waiting at your feet